Not eligible for FWS?
View other student employment opportunities:
We will post new jobs online, and on our bulletin board at Student Employment.
- Log into jwuLink.
- Click on "Jobs & Internships" in the menu.
- Scroll down to “Student Employees.”
- Click “Find Student Assistant or Teaching Assistant Positions.”
- You will be redirected to JWU's Experiential Education & Career Services recruitment website.
- To search for student assistant positions, enter “JWU Student Assistant” in the keyword search criteria. Be sure to choose the campus where you are looking for positions.
Tip: You can set up a job search agent asking the system to email you any new student employment opportunities; a great feature to save you time.
As of June 1, 2018, the Teaching Assistant (TA) Program is no longer accepting student applications. If you are a current TA or fellow hired into your position prior to June 1, 2018, you will continue to be eligible for a tuition scholarship as long as you continue working as a TA or fellow.
Questions? Call 401-598-1849 or email Student Employment.